This is a great recipe if you always end up with a couple of tortilla wraps that get wasted. Now a pack of wraps hardly lasts any time at all in our house. There are a lot of recipes out there but this is what works for us. Don’t worry too much about quantities, you can adjust them to suit your own tastes and use any kind of wrap you like. These also keep great in airtight container for a few days, if they last that long!
Spicy Baked Tortilla Chips
- 2 - 3 Tortillas
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Using scissors, cut tortilla wraps into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl place tortillas. Add olive oil, paprika & salt.
- Using your hands, rub until the olive oil and spices are evenly distributed.
- Place in a even layer on baking sheets.
- Bake for 6 minutes, turn over and bake for 4 - 5 minutes.